(210) 344-9265, ext. 112
Visit our website!
At Antonian, we know that the selection of a high school is a major decision for every family. We are happy that in the process of making this decision, you have chosen to learn more about Antonian College Preparatory High School. Knowing that you will not be able to learn everything about Antonian just from mere words, the staff of Antonian extends to you the warmest welcome to visit Antonian in order to experience our Christian warmth and hospitality, the academic excellence, and the pride and enthusiasm that Antonian offers.
At Antonian, we value the spirit of the individual and work to cultivate an environment where each student is nourished in mind, body, spirit, and imagination. Here are just a few examples of how:
- We provide differentiated rigor of coursework offering college preparatory courses, honor courses, advance placement courses (AP), and college level courses through our Dual Credit programs with St. Mary’s University and The University of Texas Austin.
- Antonian has a vested interest in the formation of each student’s spiritual life. It is the focus of the Campus Ministry program to encourage student participation. We do this by helping students understand the Gospel through a rich sacramental life, and offer a variety of religious and service base clubs and organizations.
- In addition to a strong foundation in faith and a rigorous academic program, Antonian offers a full range of extracurricular activities. The main goal of our extracurricular program is to provide students an opportunity to develop character and leadership skills. With over 30 active clubs and organizations, to include fine arts, these activities allow for the personal growth of students in areas of interest for them.
- Antonian participates only in those sports sanctioned by the Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools (TAPPS). For the 2016-2017 school year Antonian is a member of the 6A Classification and competes with other member schools in region place. We offer 13 competitive in–school sports/
- Antonian tuition and fees are among the lowest of the Catholic High Schools in San Antonio.
- $75 million in merit-based scholarships earned (2013-2017).
- Community service and leadership opportunities provided
- Antonian support programs include: College Guidance and Academic Advising, Counseling Support Services, and The Antonian Learning Center .
Come see why “It’s A Great Day To Be An Apache” visit us at www.antonian.org
Student To Teacher Ratio: 15:1
Average Class Size: 25 students per class
Financial Aid and Scholarships: Antonian offers three ways in which families may offset the cost attendance: merit-based scholarships, need-based tuition assistance, and third party scholarships
School Tours: Tours are available to families and students are encouraged to spend a day with an Apache through our student shadow program.
Contact: Lisa Rosenfeld, Director of Admissions 210.344.9265, ext. 112